We are in need of a part-time, ~10-15 hours per week, UX/UI designer to help with a mix of product (80%) and marketing (20%) design work as we grow from our first few hundred customers to the next level. We’d love this to be a stepping stone on the path to a full-time position when we’ve scaled accordingly.
Our primary product is a web application that caters to three different user perspectives, but we have a mobile app too that requires occasional updates.
Why should you join us?
- You will be a crucial member of a small, yet efficient team, where your skills and ideas will have a significant impact.
- You will work on an active project where users feedback matters and often drives the need for creative solutions.
- We will encourage and support you to expand your skills and knowledge beyond your current area of expertise.
- We promote fully remote work by utilizing Slack, Notion, and Figma for asynchronous communication, and scheduling meetings mainly for in-depth discussions on requirements or implementation.
- Previous experience in creating UX flows for web and mobile applications based on requirement briefs
- Extensive experience using Figma
- Ability to work within an existing design system and maintain consistency
- Ability to design necessary UI assets for your flows
- Experience in designing graphics for marketing purposes
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Availability for at least 3 hours of overlap with Singapore timezone and, ideally, CET timezone (8am to 7pm)
- Build new flows and improve existing ones that align with our design system and flows in Figma.
- Collaborate with the product owner and developers to find the optimal solution for given requirements.
- Conduct research to help develop the user experience strategy.
- Make UX/UI adjustments based on user feedback.
- Provide developers with complete UI and UX files, as well as exported assets.
- Support our marketing design needs for paid social, email, and in-product messaging.
- Express your opinions, share your knowledge, and participate in clear and honest team communication.