Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
- +5 years of solid experience as a C++ Developer in a top-notch environment.
- +3 years of work experience with Unreal Engine ⅘.
- Solid experience in solving low-level issues such as thread optimization, and reducing memory footprints.
- Familiarity with Vulkan/Metal API.
- Experience from cross-platform projects.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate-advanced English level.
- Experience in Tool Development.
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Architect and build mobile games using Unreal Engine.
- Be the “Go to” person for solving challenging technical problems.
- Use your skills to build, evolve, and optimize mobile games for the best customer experience.
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the worlds most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: €3,200 - €6,080 per month