Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), GST (UTC +4)
- Background with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP
- Prior experience in data-related tasks
- Understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack
- Mastery of data analytics
- Proficiency in software development
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server BI Stack tools and technologies, such as SSRS and T-SQL, Power Query, MDX, PowerBI, and DAX
- Analytical thinking for converting data into relevant reports and graphics
- Ability to handle row-level data security
- Knowledge of Power BI application security layer models
- Ability to run DAX queries on Power BI desktop
- Proficiency in doing advanced-level computations on the data set
- Excellent communication skills are required to communicate needs with clients and internal teams successfully
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Convert business needs into technical specifications and establish a timetable for job completion
- Create, test, and deploy Power BI scripts, as well as execute efficient deep analysis
- Use Power BI to run DAX queries and functions
- Create charts and data documentation with explanations of algorithms, parameters, models, and relationships
- Construct a data warehouse
- Use SQL queries to get the best results
- Make technological adjustments to current BI systems to improve their performance
- Analyse current ETL procedures to define and create new systems
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the worlds most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.