Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
You’re an engineer with strong experience on the front end and capable of contributing across our product ecosystem. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to architect backend infrastructure and develop new features for our customers while also closely collaborating with our Platform, Product, and Customer Success teams.
This fully remote role reports to our Development Lead and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is able to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and secure front end solutions for our patient journey web application, ensuring high performance and availability
- Collaborate with various teams to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions that meet our customers needs.
- Build and maintain APIs to integrate with third-party services and tools, ensuring seamless data exchange and interoperability
- Optimize and tune the application for performance, scalability, and reliability, working closely with the DevOps team
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and quality assurance activities to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices and standards
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Experience with Node.js, Typescript, React, and SQL
- Experience with AWS
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to help carers carry on caring. Pursuant to this commitment, EngagedMD will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations for the hiring process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact email@example.com.