Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
Even if you do not fulfill all the requirements, but have senior experience in AI/ML, you are welcome to apply. We can explore other opportunities that may be suitable for you.
- Proven experience in developing Microsoft Word Add-In products.
- Strong proficiency in Python and familiarity with AI and machine learning libraries.
- Experience with GPT-4 or similar AI models.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and data protection protocols.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with cloud-based solutions such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience in developing software for legal professionals.
- Familiarity with data protection and privacy laws and regulations, including GDPR and CCPA.
- Develop a robust and scalable backend using Python and its extensive AI and machine learning libraries.
- Leverage the GPT-4 AI model for content analysis and suggestion generation.
- Develop APIs for integration with Microsoft Word.
- Implement robust security measures to protect user data and documents.
- Collaborate with the project team to meet project milestones and timelines.
- VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Completing your me.lemon profile
- 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Technical Interview with our Developers
- 1 interview with Alex