RemoteMore is helping a large tech company urgently hire UX/UI Designers for its US and Europe teams.
The company is a major tech leader and works across many internal product teams. Multiple UX/UI Designers will be hired and matched to the teams that are best fit for their background/experience. All product teams are fully distributed. The company culture is to focus on work delivered and not hours worked.
You will work with other senior colleagues with many opportunities to grow professionally. You can work from home or any other place of your choice!
The position is full-time and fully-remote.
Coming from a strong Design background, you are expected to have:
- Required hard skills: UI/UX design skills, Wireframing, and experience using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Top abilities for your level of experience: Intermediate or Senior level (3+ years of experience required)
- The soft skills to work remotely. Strong individual contributor, strong communication skills.
- Passion for remote work. You understand the pros and cons of working remotely.
- Good English language skills to work as part of an international team.
Why should YOU apply?
- Work in an international team of top tech professionals
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Work from anywhere you want
- Make a difference
To be considered for the position, please sign up for RemoteMore by following the apply button link.