Contra is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help support our product, marketing, and sales functions. This role requires a strong understanding of managing product launches, go-to-market strategy, positioning, growth, and data insights across different marketing channels. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the PMM will manage cycles between positional a product from pre- to post-launch.
How you’ll add value at Contra
- Ownership of messaging and positioning before and after product launches
- Help us devise a go-to-market strategy that aligns with our audiences and business objectives
- Identify top channels to drive awareness and adoption of key features across our marketplace
- Gathering user feedback and insights to help drive strategy, as well as growth and adoption
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape, personas, and audience
- Supporting sales with data-driven insights, core sales assets, and additional sales training as needed
- Based in San Francisco Bay Area, CA
You’ll be successful here if you
- Everyone Wins Together. You thrive in a collaborative, remote-only environment and you are comfortable with 8 am-1 pm PST core hours and flexibility around those hours for the rest of your work day!
- Energy is Everything. You bring a strong work ethic and contagious energy to your team as we work towards our North Star.
- Change is Good. You embrace change to evolve, improve, and build what matters.
- Think Big. No idea is too big at Contra. Our greatest successes often stem from seemingly crazy ideas. You enjoy setting ambitious goals, both individually and as a team, and strive to achieve them.
- Feedback is a Gift. Feedback is a catalyst for growth and improvement. It is routinely given and delivered with positive and actionable steps.
- The Best is Yet to Come. You strive to remain optimistic through all ups & downs because you know the “best is yet to come.”
- Make it Fun. Nothing in life is worth it if it isn’t fun, even when stakes are high.
- Good People Only. You recognize that each of us brings unique experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge from which we can learn.
- GSD. We are building quickly, changing frequently, and growing fast with no plans of stopping anytime soon. You take ownership of your work and are proud to execute at a high level.
How Contra can add value for you
- 🌎 Remote-only culture that is here to stay
- 🍎 100% health coverage + 99% dental coverage for US full-time employees, and health reimbursements for all international contractors
- 💰 401k matching for US full-time employees
- 💸 $4,000 laptop reimbursement upon starting + additional equipment, co-working, education, meetup, and charity budgets when
- 💛 No-meeting Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- 👶 Flexible parental leave
- 💁 A custom slack emoji, just for you!
- Intro Call with Recruiting Team (15-20 minutes)
- Interview with Head of Product (30 minutes)
- Culture Interview with Head of Operations (30 minutes)
- Interview with VP of Marketing / hiring manager (30 minutes)
- Paid Case Study (3 hrs of work + 45-minute presentation with VP of Marketing & Head of Product)
- Co-Founder Interview with our CEO & Co-Founder and CTO & Co-Founder (30 minutes)
Salary + Equity Range
- $145K - $185K USD
- Equity Value Range: $180k+ USD