Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Front End Developer
Tech Guys Who Get Marketing is looking for new contractors interested in flexible, remote work with an entrepreneur spirited, motley crew of misfits who help Fortune 500 companies, quiet millionaire business owners, and exciting nonprofits bridge the gap between technology and marketing.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to know more about you. But before you enter the gauntlet, you need to know the rules of the game…
- Able to work fully remote and maintain excellent communication with our team
- Able to meet expectations you set; reliability and trust is key
- Comfortable leading high profile client calls, articulating strategy and technical solutions
- Able to problem solve, pivot and learn new platforms and tools when needed
- Provide accurate estimations of time needed to complete assigned work
- Understanding and interest in how marketing and technology work in tandem (highly preferred)
- Being able to design and create mockups / wireframes is nice but we are primarily looking for a strong front end developer to implement designs, not to create designs.
- Attend client and internal calls during regular business hours when needed
- Maintain transparent and regular communication with the team on your work
- Free-lance contractor based work (1099)
- Pay range: $50-70/hr, skill dependent
- Expected work of 20-30+ hours/week (varies based on work closed and capacity)
- Must have reliable access to a computer and able to use or learn company tools including Slack, Zoom, and Salesforce
- Flexible availability Monday-Friday, we can work with most schedules and do not require or expect weekend work
- Dont be a jerk. Kindness is everything. We reject blame culture and believe in mutual support
Who We Are
Tech Guys Who Get Marketing is a marketing and technology agency focusing on powering-up organizations with creative solutions to impact the world. What sets us apart is our team members unique combination of a strong technology background, with a deep understanding and knowledge of marketing strategy and solutions. This understanding of both tech and marketing gives our team an edge in building tech and marketing and delivers results.
Tech Guys is an equal opportunity organization and will not allow discrimination based upon age, ethnicity, ancestry, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, or any other status prohibited by applicable law.
Record us a video. Nothing fancy (unless you’re into that kinda thing), just a video that tells us why we should consider you for the position.
Email us your video and resume. Include any portfolios, work examples, etc., and whatever you think we should know about you. Resumes without videos will be ignored. Send it all to: firstname.lastname@example.org